Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ENTERTAINMENT AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TODAY - CAPTIVATING AND SENSATIONAL WITH COMEDY AND MORE.



Follow my sites with videos now included; www.rhemadivine.blogspot.com


www.motivationalwordsonmarble.blogspot.com


www.careerblog1.blogspot.com


www.cashingenuinety.blogspot.com


www.thebusinessblog1.blogspot.com






ENTERTAINMENT AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TODAY


-COMEDY AND WAR AGAINST CYBER CRIMES






Let the baby dance for you!


Look at this great footballer; Can you do what he is doing? I doubt!


Hello there! I am Mr Smeagol. Can you remember me now? Oh yeah… Lord of the ring. Anyways, let me sip my wine. Oh! How do I look? Handsome on my face cap? Of course dear.






TOP COMEDY OF THE DAY TITLED “HAD I KNOWN”


A security man has a dream that the plane his boss is supposed to take the next day is going to crash. He wakes up and calls his boss at home and tells him. Insanely enough, the boss listens to him and decides not to take the plane.


The next day, just as the young man says, the plane crashes. The relieved boss calls the young man to his office and gives him a reward then fires him. Curious as to why he is fired, the man asks his boss, the boss replies; “you had the dream while sleeping on duty. I employed you as a night guard and security man.






CHUCKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…………………..


Supplied and edited by George Odigieh and J-I

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TODAY: STOP CYBER CRIMES! STOP THE FRAUD! STOP TWO TIMING (DECEIVING) PEOPLE.


Cyber crime worldwide has become a big threat to internet transactions, investments and trust. People send scam emails requesting their recipients to pay in a cash or carry out one or more activities without payment. I cannot exhaustively list activities of fraudulent people on the internet in this post today because this topic is going to be in series. I want to make today’s focus to be on the paid to read (PTR) and paid to click (PTC) sites that I had fallen victim of working for in time past. I got to their minimum pay outs last year, and I was not paid as promised last year. I spent a lot of money accessing their sites only to find out that they are just deceivers. Let me give you 4 of the numerous sites today. Beware of them, they are evil people.


www.buxptr.com
www.richptr.com
www.rolexmails.com
www.exclusivemails.com
I will give you more in my next post. Run away from them, they are evil people without conscience. I don’t care to know where the facilitators of these sites are located worldwide, I only want to give them a piece of advice. Stop deceiving people! Stop this crime! Stop the promise and fail evil. How can you work for somebody and yet you end up not getting paid. That is evil from these sites. I got to their pay outs and I was deceived into working for them, I really spent a lot of my money working for them. They are fake and not real. I hereby decree unto them that “THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED” as promised by God. They are wicked people. This article will continue from here in few days.


ARTICLE WRITTEN WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR BY J-I (+2348036986103).


Watch out for my next post as I get you sports entertainment and more.


POWERED BY J-I CONCEPT(+234803686103). J-I WORLD ONLINE CONCEPT – REACHING THE UNREACHED WORLDWIDE BOTH IN WORDS AND IN ACTION.


J-I PHILANTHROPIC FOUNDATION (JIPF)’S VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT UNVEILED TODAY – TO BE A HELPING HAND TO THE POOR WORLDWIDE ANDTO INSPIRE THE WEALTHY AND THE WILLING GIVERS. JIPH IS NOT GOING TO BE A FUND RAISING FOUNDATION, BUT AN INSPIRING FOUNDATION TO THE WORLD AT LARGE, LOOKING FORWARD TO TRAVELLING ROUND THE WORLD TO BE OF RELIEF TO THE POOR. WATCH OUT IN NO DISTANT TIME. LEGAL PROCEUDRES AND LOGISTICS IS STILL THE CHALLENGE TO OVERCOME IN A SHORT TIME. BENIN CITY NIGERIA, IS THE STARTING POINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment