Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ENTERTAINMENT AND CRITICISM TODAY IS EXPOSITORY AND CAPTIVATING. GO DOWN.

Welcome to J-I WORLD. I greet all my fans and friends worldwide from Africa to Europe, USA, Asia, Australia, South and North America, Antarctica; special greetings to my visitors and fans in the United Kingdom. Please be well informed that all the google ads by the side bar or under the posts here all powered by GOOGLE LIMITED, a world renowned company and search engine experts. This information became necessary because J-I have been receiving calls based on some of the advertisements. Please contact the source of each adverts you access in their sites. Thank you for being a great follower and visitor to my blogs and keep following my blogs. God bless you.




Follow the J-I WORLD CONCEPT facilitated blogs and be inspired today. Watch musicals, movies, comedy, sports and more. Read through the posts and be lifted. God must be placed first, therefore, visit www.rhemadivine.blogspot.com for gospel contents including videos and entertainment by the right top side of the site.


www.motivationalwordsonmarble.blogspot.com for quotations that will inspire you daily and forever. Go to the top of the site for videos.


www.careerblog1.blogspot.com for career and business talks. Videos also included at the top of the site.


www.thebusinessblog1.blogspot.com for business ideas and business motivational topics. Videos and entertainment are located at the top of the site.


www.cashingenuinety.blogspot.com for captivating entertainment (sports, movies, comedy, music, etc); and featuring articles of constructive criticism online and on land worldwide. Remember, all the blogs now have video bar powered by youtube. So you can now watch videos with your macromedia enabled system with speakers.


J-I WORLD CONCEPT (+2348036986103/+2347029319607)






FOLLOW JI WORLD BLOGS ON FACE BOOK BY WRITING ON THE WALLS AND MAKING COMMENTS. GROUP NAME IS JI WORLD BLOGS. TO SEARCH NAME, TYPE NAME AS JOSHUA OSAGIE USING FRIENDS SEARCH. WATCH OUT FOR JI WORLD BLOGS ON TWITTER SOONEST.






 J-I PHILANTHROPIC FOUNDATION(JIPF) TO THE WORLD. BE INSPIRED TODAY. BE A HELPING HAND TO THE LESS PRIVILEDGE CLOSEST TO YOU AND FAR FROM YOU. JIPF IS PLANNING TO VISIT TWO ORPHANEGES WITH SELECTED FRIENDS BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT. WATCH OUR FOR VISUALS HERE. NO FUND RAISING PLEASE. JUST BE INSPIRED, THANK YOU.


 THIS SITE IS A GREAT ENTERTAINING AND CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICAL BLOG. WATCH OUT FOR FRESH FEATURES NEXT MONTH (SPORTS, CHAT FORUM AND EXPOSURE OF EVIL ACTIVITIES WORLDWIDE ESPECIALLY FRAUD).






TODAY ON THE ENTERTAINMENT AND CRITICISM BLOG: FOOTBALL FUN, ENDLESS DANCE, COMEDY PICTURE, FACT FILE, AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM CONTINUED FROM THE LAST POST.


COMEDY PICTURE TODAY: Chairman baby! Reading the latest in the newspaper while clearing your bowel on the water closet.






COMEDY VISUAL TODAY: Dowey! Will your dance ever end? Well, keep dancing for my visitors


Christiano Ronaldo is a great player! See what he did to this opponent of his.Give it up to C. Ronaldo
FACT FILE: Did you know that the most admired car colour worldwide is red? Yet I don’t like red cars.






Did you know that there are more female than male in the world? Yet the male folk still find it difficult to convince the female folk for a hand in marriage.






CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TODAY: STOP THE CYBER CRIMES! STOP THE FRAUD! STOP TWO TIMING (DECEIVING) PEOPLE ONLINE.






As I approach the conclusion of this topic in my constructive criticism section worldwide, I would like to draw your attention yet again to all we have been discussing for the last two posts. We started by exposing the fact that almost all the paid to read and paid to click sites are fake and fraudulent; a few of them were given to you including www.buxptr.com, www.boodaq.com, www.richptr.com, www.exclusivemils.net, and a whole lot more with similar domain names or url. I also went further to discuss about people sending scam emails, scam customized messages, mimicking of websites to deceive unsuspecting individuals; and a whole lot of cyber crimes. Beware! Don’t fall victim to these evil people and their cohorts.






Today, very briefly, I would like to more specifically expose some fraudulent activities done by cyber criminals who have in one way or the other contacted me on my email and phone to defraud me. I thank my God so much because I am not easily moved by tricks, and I am always very careful in venturing into any transaction except for the paid to click and paid to read sites who deceived me into reading emails for them without paying me. Now, beware of these emails, phone numbers and activities, they are criminals;


• Beware of the number +447760344408, claiming to be from nokia and informing you of winning 700,000 pounds in a nokia promo. Beware of their email nokia-won@live .com. They are criminals. Their text message to me read “ congratulations, your mobile number has won 700,000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo, your payment number is NK55BE, for claims send email to nokia-won@live.com. These are criminals, and I know very well that they are from my country Nigeria. They are very stupid people as I have asked them to visit this blog to see their evil. My God will not leave them unpunished. Beware of them.


• Beware of people who mimick websites of great companies in the name of winning a prize. Companies like mtn, zain and others have been mimicked in the past. They usually request for your ATM card details including pin number. These are criminals.


• Beware of customized sms sent to you with a company name like mtn, zain, glo, etisalat, etc, telling you that you have won a prize. Beware! They are scam messages. God will deal with them.


ARTICLE IS WRITTEN WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR BY J-I, THE SITE FACILITATOR. GOD IS MY STRENGTH.


So long friends, I think I would have to stop here today. Watch out for the conclusion of this series in the constrctive criticism section. It has been long friends, go to my previous posts for more expose’. I will reach you in few days time. Please endeavour to share this site with your friends and loved ones in order for them not to fall victims to fraudulent people. God bless you real good.






POWERED BY J-I WORLD CONCEPT (+2348036986103 /+2347029319607)






REACHING THE UNREACHED WORLDWIDE BOTH IN WORDS AND IN ACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment